THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

4th August 2009

WoW! This happens yesterday! I was unable to sleep well throughout the night before 4th August 2009! I was worried about my Test 1 for Calculus which is very important subject for my course! It will determines my future! On that day, i was so sleepy throughtout the whole day as i am so sleepy for not having enough sleep like what i mention just now! I was "fishing" during my Calculus class on morning! Later evening, i go for the replacement class for Calculus tutorial class! This class really benefits me alot! As the lecture give us the tip for my test, actually is the form of question in the test which mean leaking out of question! So, i got a bit feel like buying my "certificate"! That night, the test has delayed till 9p.m. The test has started and everyone started to write their answer! During the test, i heard a lot of the "coughing" sound! So annoying!
I am just wondering whether they are doing something offence or just a funny act as H1N1 flu is spreading everywhere! So, becareful okay? Any symptoms or signs for the flue please immediately search for medical aid! After test, what is in my thought? " Freedom and Relax"
The feeling is just similar to what happens after my SPM! Haha.... But something bored has happened, i have no shuttle service to go back my hostel and i nid to walk back all by myself! I was leaved alone by my roommate as they all ride bicycle! Pity me.... That night, a "Counter-strike" friendly match within the hostel! I enjoyed the lan game a lot as it is so fun! That's all! Take care my friends!

0 comments: