THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

H1N1 in my College

I have a pity news! H1N1 is spreading everywhere.... Omg! This is also happens in my college. Just a few hours ago, every student has attend the emergency call by the Head of Department for Student Affair ata DSS.... Unfortunately, three collegues have been proven positive for H1N1!
So, my college will be having an early semester break, this can be considered as a good news for me! But in the mean time, the bad news is, my life will be miserable when i am back to my college! Need to catch out for all the miss classes.... Anyway, this is a wise decision from the Department to prevent the influza from spreading further! Currently, there are still no symptoms of H1N1 among my roommates in hostel and among my friends, including me of course! So, i wish issue about H1N1 will end as soon as possible..... All my friends please take care and don't forget to wear mask you are out for anything!

0 comments: