THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 21, 2009

Physic Test just finish.... T.T

Haiz,

sienz.... Study so hard for what....
I also don't noe why lol....
After days and nights of study, stupid thing onli coming out....
A few days before the test, I always frightened by the words of those that have taken the test....
"Lol.... Hard like shit! "
But, when my housemates and I have try their paper, their question are so straight forward....
Easy calculation only, so hope start to burn again....
On the Test day, before the test, my lecturer say that when we see the question, we will smile and do onli.... What happen is? All of us get fainted after read through the question, the question is so tricky, need a lot of time to solve all the question lol... I try my best to finish up all the questions but only managed to finish till the quarter of the last question....
So dissapointed lol.... Why God play this fool with me in the Test?

0 comments: