THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Calculus test on next tuesday!

OMG!
Still have two days before my Calculus test!
I am a bit nervous and afraid, because Calculus is more hard for me compare to Physic!
I am still confuse whether i make the right choice of becoming a engineer!
Is this suit me or i have other interest?
But i don't think now is the time for me think so,
Calculus is coming!
WoW! I am so happy as last friday is my COMPUTING SKILL POP-UP QUIZ! (oral test)
LoL! My "Megan Fox" Computer teacher, ask us to read his note before the quiz....
But he lies to us and he come out the quiz that has no link with his quiz and all is about fact and figure!
Thank god! Because i manage to answer his quiz and get full marks 5% for the quiz!
And the funny thing is,
all the guys that live in the same hostel room as me, A3-03-05,
all get full marks of 5%....
>.<
And today, i nid to go back the hostel le! Don't forget to leave comment!
~C ya my frenz~

0 comments: